Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Welch Allyn Home 1500 Series Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor with Easy Bluetooth Smartphone Connectivity RPM-BP100
- Physician Trusted. 9 out of 10 U.S. physicians use Welch Allyn products in their daily practice. Welch Allyn is the brand used for blood pressure measurement by more physicians than any other brand.
- Fast and Comfortable. The 1500 BP monitor captures readings in less than 30 seconds, without over inflating or causing unnecessary discomfort or squeezing.
- Easy to Use. One touch triggers the 1500 blood pressure machine to capture a reading.
- Seamless Connectivity. Track and share results with loved ones and caregivers with Bluetooth connectivity and through the free Welch Allyn Home App.
- Clinical Accuracy. Clinically validated monitor and standard wide cuff (included) accommodates most adult arms, enabling accurate readings.The device detects the appearance of irregular heartbeats during measurement and gives a warning signal with readings
- NOTE: Refer to the User Manual before use. For customer support, please call (800) 856-4605.
More Blood Pressure Monitors To Choose From
- Smartly designed to facilitate easy, clear readings: Paramed blood pressure cuff features a large LCD display to allow for most accurate readings in less than 30 seconds
- The ultra large storage capacity: 90 measurements allows you to keep track of your blood pressure prices. Compare the readings of the past days, so that you take steps to prevent unpleasant surprises
- User-friendly wrist bp machine: our automatic blood pressure device will give you clear accurate data in just 30 sec by pressing just one button
- Clinically Accurate: Easy Operation by two buttons, Advanced Accuracy, No Calibration required.
- Large Multi-Color Backlit Display: The large, oversized numbers make reading the results from this upper arm blood pressure monitoring device a breeze. Coded (GREEN/YELLOW/RED) display tells if your blood pressure readings are optimal or not.
- Easy Management: Manage and track up to 99 readings on your blood pressure monitor and unlimited readings on your smartphone with iHealth's free iOS and Android applications ( iOS 8.0 or later. Android 5.0 or later.Requires Bluetooth 4.0.and up).
- No stethoscope in the set: stethoscope is not included
- Keep track of your blood pressure: universal cuff (size 22-42cm) that is made of extra durable nylon, comfortable velcro strip that allows for easy one hand self measuring at home to balance your bp
- Get reliable results: equipped with a prestige metal air needle valve with a smooth pressure relief regulation and a large, easily readable number dial. Clinically tested and approved
- FDA CLEARED - Santa medical Aneroid Sphygmomanometer is FDA Cleared
- QUALITY TESTED – Stress tested thousands of times
- QUICK AND EASY READINGS – Large high Contrast dial to for easy and quick readings
- Accurate & Fast Reading - This automatic blood pressure cuff features with upgraded ASP (Accurate Signal Processing) technology. More accurate and faster to get readings within 30s. 100,000+ data are tested for its reliability and calibrated to the best performance. Rest assured to detect hypertension issue by the colorful WHO classification bar.
- One BP Cuff Fits Most Arm Sizes - Blood pressure arm readings would be inaccurate or even wrong if the cuff is incorrect size. This adjustable home blood pressure monitor large cuff is ranged between 9 and 17 inches. It can fits both standard (9"-13") and large(13"-17") arm sizes. Integrated with hook-and-loop fasteners, this high blood pressure machine large cuff is ergonomically designed to provide precision and comfort experience while measuring at home.
- Easy to Use, Easy to Read - The large with backlit LCD display provides clear, oversized readings, easier to see in dim light conditions, very friendly to the elders. One touch operation, AQESO BP monitor can measure your diastolic, systolic and heart rate automatically. The best thing is the bp cuff automatic functions with the arrhythmia (Irregular Heartbeats) detection. (Note: Arrhythmia would affect measuring accuracy)
Last update on 2021-05-14 at 18:29 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-05-14 at 20:45 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API